Wreck-It Ralph - 04/06/13

Every week, the members of the Saturday Night Freak Show (Brent, Tom, Colin, Travis & Sean) gather in a subterranean screening room. Each week, a different member of the group chooses a movie to watch, and afterwards we enter the Thunderdome to debate the movie's merit for the entertainment of you, the listener.

On this week's episode, Tom takes us for a stroll down memory lane with his selection of Wreck-It Ralph (2012), in which an old school, 8-bit game character ventures outside of his own arcade game, in which he's condemned to eternally be the bad guy, to achieve hero status in a neighboring game.  The Freak Show contributors remember trips to the old arcade, and we go on a trip through home video game consoles like Atari, Sega, ColecoVision, IntelliVision and more.  Then, we watch a couple clips from Jaws 3-D (1983)and it blows everyone away.  Tune in to hear how!

 

LISTEN NOW!!
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's genuinely very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, so I just use world wide web for that reason, and obtain the hottest news.

My web page; book of ra apk downloaden
Anonymous said…
I was more than happy to find this site. I need to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!
! I definitely really liked every part of it and I have you saved to fav to see new things
on your blog.

My web page - http://freebodega.com
Anonymous said…
Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is
getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in support of new visitors.


my web site book of ra free game
Anonymous said…
My brother recommended I would possibly like this website.
He was once entirely right. This post truly made
my day. You cann't consider just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

my web page: bock of ra kostenlos spielen (chatterboxdating.com)